A month or so ago I was sent a full-sized Suddenly Salad Classic Pasta product for being part of the Exclusive Betty Crocker Club, Betty’s Kitchen. Well, the weather around here has finally gotten warm and I have been constantly craving BBQ, and what goes better with BBQ than pasta salad?
I decided to play with the product a bit because I wanted more in my salad than just pasta, so I played off a recipe listed on the back of the box for Ranch Spinach Pasta Salad. I have called mine Kitchen Sink Pasta Salad, because basically you can throw in anything that you would like (minus the kitchen sink) and it will be terrific! This is where it is nice to have various forms of leftovers in your fridge, prepped and ready to be tossed into the bowl.
~ My Recipe ~
- 1 Box of Suddenly Salad Classic Pasta
- 1/2 – 3/4 Cup of Ranch (I used my homemade Buttermilk Ranch)
- 1 Tbs. Lemon Juice
- 3/4 Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Can Kidney Beans, Drained
- 1/2 Can Sweet Corn, Drained
- Cook pasta from box and drain.
- Mix together dressing, lemon juice and seasoning mix in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add in pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Store in refrigerator. Best if chilled at least an hour and it is even better once chilled overnight as the flavors really meld together!
I really loved how this came out. As for the Suddenly Salad, the pasta had a great taste and texture and the seasoning mix was really wonderful. This was a simple and quick pasta salad and one I know I will be making more of! I hope you enjoy, I know I sure did!
Disclaimer ~ I was sent this product for free to sample, but all opinions and thoughts are my own!